Thursday, February 12, 2009

To Schenectady, With Love

I don't know about you, but to me nothing says "romance" like Schenectady.

Just say it out loud: Schenectady. Schenectady. Schenectady!

Right??!

Well, befitting then that I'll be spending Valentine's in none other than the city amongst the pines! And even better is that I'm going to cap off the love with an intimate Jason Mraz concert in the chapel at Union College.

Right!

By the way, when you ask people where Schenectady is, the answer you'll most often get is "near Albany". Since I have no clue where Albany is either, this information was not very helpful. I've since learned, however, that Schenectady is in the Hudson River valley about 3 hours outside of New York City. All this means to me is that I'm bound to find at least one Target on my 6-hour drive south.

I'll keep you posted.

Happy Commercial Holiday Debasing Love, friends!

No comments: