Thursday, July 03, 2008

even dogs can be douchebags

so i was minding my business in the park this afternoon after work (ie trying to get a bit of a tan going on my pasty white face) when a dog came up to the tree i was leaning against and started peeing. being the animal-savvy lady i am, i saw him sniffing around before he actually aimed and lifted , so I was able to move out of the way in time.

what really grinds my gears, though, is that pre-pee i asked him politely, "please don't pee on my tree doggie!" and the stupid jerk clearly disregarded my friendly request. the nerve!

PS -- if i wasn't already 100% sure of the dog's douchebag-status, he promptly proved beyond a doubt what an asshole he was: after peeing on my tree he ran over back to his doggie friends and started trying to hump them. they were too quick for him though, so he just ended up humping the air.

like i said? douchebag.

No comments: