Wednesday, October 29, 2008

CALIFORNIA!

Ah, the time has finally come: come stuffy nose or mushroom cut, I am off for California bright and eaaaaaarly tomorrow morning!

I'm going to try to post as much as I can while I'm away, so there should be lots to look forward to for all of us. (But, I mean, mostly me. Because I'll have the beach and you guys will have pictures of the beach and me describing how awesome the beach is. Suckers!)

If you're new to the blog, leave comments! They make me happy. If you're old to the blog, leave comments! They make me happy.

See you in the sunshine, bitches!

xo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're a cruel woman melissa j; cruel! enjoy the beach and the bowl cut and see you back with extensions and a tan mid november. az

muhloy said...

i've read the whole thing. i think you should post pictures of your haircut.

my right nostril is completely clogged. i'm gonna go shower.

Dr Moof said...

We've been on the run
Driving in the sun
Looking out for #1
California here we come
Right back where we started from

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your archives, you never fail to leave me laughing my ass off and then peeing in my pants.

How about a DLSR date and we can start a group on FLICKR! Have fun in California!