Thursday, September 18, 2008

I Lied When I Said the Little Person Humping the Air Was the Best Video on the Internet

Um? Cause this video is totally the best video on the internet!



Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha. God, I don't know what's funnier - the random leg kicks being passed off as dance moves that incited the fall or the fall itself. Either way, I'm very, very pleased with the internet for providing me with such a great ab workout today.

And before anyone even thinks about calling me heartless as I laugh harder than I have ever laughed before at Juan falling off the stage (and PS - he broke his wrist too!!! ha!!), check out the following clip.



Those are two serious newswomen cracking the fuck up as they report on Juan's stellar musical career and battered body.

If they can laugh at it, so can I.

(And you should too.)

(After this one!)

No comments: