Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Melissy Want A Cracker?

I guess one of the joys of living in a big city is that you have the opportunity to see many, many weird and wonderful things everyday. Yesterday it was The Barefoot Contaminatessa (was that too much of a stretch??), today it was (drumroll) a pirate riding a bike. It was dark and I was driving by him in my car so the details are a little blurry, but it was definitely a pirate. Riding a bike.

Since I don't think it's fair to thrust this image upon you without any solid frame of reference, behold what google tells me a pirate riding a bike looks like:




He didn't actually have a giant machete (that I would have remembered!) and I'm pretty sure his kickstand was in the up position because he was moving, but the rest is pretty accurate.

So that's two weird things two days in a row. If the Universe is taking requests for tomorrow, I'd really like to see......................... two kumquats dueling behind a paper tree.

Let's see you come up with that one, Universe!

No comments: